Combining documents is a very useful feature that allows you to take two separate documents and convert them into one PDF. Combining documents is as easy as printing two documents.
1. Open the documents you wish to combine.
2. Print the first document as you would on a standard printer.
3. When the print dialog appears, change the printer from your default printer to the PDFCreator printer. If the PDFCreator printer is your default printer, you do not have to change it. Then click OK.
4. Another window will appear asking you to fill in some information to create your PDF. Then click on the Waiting button. The PDFCreator print monitor comes up and the document is in the queue.
5. Go to the second document and print it using the PDFCreator printer.
6. The PDFCreator print monitor now shows both documents you wish to combine in the queue. Select both documents and go to the Document menu and click on Combine. The two documents will become one.
7. Now click on the Documents menu and click Print. PDFCreator will ask for some information and where you want to save it or email it.
8. Your PDF will be created and opened up in your default PDF viewer or opened in your email program.