Email a PDF
Emailing a PDF is just like creating a PDF in PDFCreator.
1. Open the document you wish to convert into a PDF in its default application.
2. Print the document as you would on a standard printer.
3. When the print dialog appears, change the printer from your default printer to the PDFCreator printer. If the PDFCreator printer is your default printer, you do not have to change it. Then click OK.
4. Another window will appear asking you to fill in some information to create your PDF. Click on the Email button and pick the location where you want to save the PDF. This location is necessary in order to attach the PDF to the email.
Note: This is also the location where you can specify what format you want to save the document in. You can save in PDF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF, PS, and EPS format.
5. Your PDF will be created and opened up in your default PDF viewer and will automatically attached to a new email in your favorite Email program.