PDFCreator is free software, distributed under the terms of the GPL (GNU General Public License). It contains modules with other licenses which are listed below.
- Use PDFCreator on as many Computers as you like anywhere (at home, in the office etc) for free
- Upload it to a server in your company
- Give free copies of PDFCreator to friends and collegues
- View and modify the source code. If you modify the source code and publish the software, you must declare your changes and publish alls your source code under the GPL as well
You may not
- Sell PDFCreator
- Charge others for using or receiving a copy of PDFCreator
- Publish a modified version using the name "PDFCreator"
- Modify the license of the source code