PDFCreator 4.1.3 - Maintenance ReleaseCategories:Releases
PDFCreator 4.1.3 is a maintenance release.
As announced with PDFCreator 4.0.0, we no longer provide the legacy setup based on inno setup.
If you have not migrated yet, please consult the user guide to explore your options for the setup:
For deploying PDFCreator we highly recommend the msi installer:
See the full PDFCreator 4.1.3 changelog below:
- The offline activation in the setup was overwritten with an online activation while installing.
- The command line parameter /RestorePrinters did not consider printers from a shared settings ini file during the restore.
- (New) An exception occured when using the e-mail quick action.
- As announced with PDFCreator 4.0.0, the legacy setup is no longer provided. If you have not migrated yet, please consult the user guide to explore your options.
- Command line parameters to deactivate the context menu entries or start menu entries are now available for the setup and the MSI installer.
- Temporary files are deleted during uninstallation.