Since the release of PDFCreator 2.3.0 we have improved and fixed a few things. Please see the following changelog for our maintance release PDFCreator Server 2.3.1:
- Converting a test page for checking the queue settings shows errors immediately (not only in the log).
- The Performance Test was slightly refactored. It is now possible to choose the test file folder while 'job/second' and 'total time' are displayed.
- Thanks to our translator community further translations were completed. We appreciate this very much.
- CS-Scripts samples and the Performance Test were missing in the new setup.
- Although selected, the start menu links were not created.
- In some cases the PDFCreator Server license was not automatically revoked after uninstallation.