PDFCreator Server 2.4.1 is a maintenance release and contains the following changes:
- Updated printer driver with the latest pdfforge certificate.
- WebDav support for the HTTP action.
- FTP and SFTP now support custom ports by adding the port to the hostname.
- Updating the application could result in an incorrectly configured printer monitor port, which is why print jobs were not executed.
- A direct copy of PDF files to printers did not work anymore.
- Deleting the Dropbox action could lead to an exception.
- During an update, an installed license key was not displayed in the setup.