Our PDFCreator 4.4.2 maintenance release is out and it comes with the following improvements:
- PDFCreator Professional and Terminal Server: During an uninstallation the proxy was not used for revoking.
- The "open action" did not consider the default application from the system's user choice.
- When PDFCreator was in standby, the COM interface did not work.
- A ShellExecute error could occur during uninstallation.
- "Close now" did not work when an update was installed via the user interface.
- Default viewers did not use the specified additional parameters.
- The delete function in the history was not working.
- Under certain conditions, CS-Scripts could not be compiled in the user interface.
- The PDF/A validation report could have been overwritten, even if "ensure unique filenames" was enabled.
- The FTP connection can now be immediately tested in the account settings.
- HotFolder now includes Hungarian language.