PDFCreator 4.4.1 is a maintenance release that repairs the conversion of PDF files via the context menu and fixes an issue with the TLS protocol for licensing our business editions. Please see the full change log below.
- PDFCreator Professional and Terminal Server: There was an issue with the TLS version selection during the licensing process.
- The conversion of PDF files via the context menu was broken.
- Environment variables were not updated during standby.
- When changing the installation directory during an update, new print jobs were only processed after starting PDFCreator manually.
- Enabling actions in the CS-script action did not work.
- Newly added profiles were displayed twice in the profile list.
- The viewer start page was not applied for "merge all".
- Some setting values in the hot folder were not properly displayed.
- The MSI property ADDLOCAL is now available for creating an Administrative Installation Point.