PDFCreator Server 3.0 is out with a shiny new look and helpful new features.
Tidy and modern new look
We have completely redesigned PDFCreator Server, which now appears in a fresh, new look with an optimized layout for the settings and features. We focused on making the design as intuitive as possible to make working with it even easier.
There is now the option to auto-merge new files when you save to an existing file, before or after the modify actions. When the target file already exists, the new document will automatically be merged with the existing one.
Split your document
The new user token for splitting a document is really practical and helpful. When you insert this token into a document, it will automatically be split at the specified part where the token was placed. After that a new document will be created with the subsequent content.
In addition, PDFCreator now uses Ghostscript 10.0, which improves performance and stability.
- PDFCreator Server 3.0.0 has been completely redesigned to give it a tidy, modern look.
- Auto-merge: When saving to an existing file, you can choose that the new document will automatically be merged with the existing file.
- Option to auto-merge before or after the modify actions.
- Split a document into multiple documents by using a special split token.
- PDFCreator now uses Ghostscript 10.0, which brings improved performance and stability.
- Due to its unique formatting, files created by Microsoft Word caused issues when parsing for user tokens.
- The account selection for the PDFCreator Server service in the setup could not handle an “@” in the user name.
- The settings migration from an older PDFCreator version could cause the font for the signature action to be missing.
- The usage of encryption or signature action could result in an unwanted reset to the default action order.