The GDPR comes into force and we made adaptions to our terms and conditions. (https://go.pdfforge.org/privacy-policy)
To synchronize that with our products, we are releasing PDFCreator 3.2.1 -
a mainanace release, that fixes some bugs.
From now on the silent installation is only part of our business edtions "PDFCreator Business", "PDFCreator Terminal Server" and "PDFCreator Custom". Read our full statement (https://go.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator-business/upgrade) for further information.
- PDFCreator Plus, PDFCreator Business, PDFCreator Terminal Server and PDFCreator Custom**: Downloading the update could have crashed if the download was performed multiple times
- PDFCreator Plus, PDFCreator Business, PDFCreator Terminal Server and PDFCreator Custom**: The setup was not able to detect that HotFolder was still running, which made an update installation fail
- Fixed a bug that would declare lower case driver letters in paths as invalid (i.e. 'c:\Temp')
- When using the E-Mail button, PDFCreator validated the target path even though it was not used
- QuickActions do not reset for bug fix releases
Check out our other ProductsPDF Architect