PDFCreator 4.1.1 - Maintenance releaseKategorien:Releases
Our PDFCreator 4.1.1 maintenance release is out and it comes with the following improvements:
- Thanks to our translation community, we have been able to add a few new and updated languages.
- The setup displays all languages that are available for the application, even if the setup itself is not translated to this language.
- PDFCreator Terminal Server: The licensing service did not start properly since PDFCreator 4.1.0.
- PDFCreator Terminal Server: It was not possible to select a local user for the license service.
- PDFCreator Professional and Terminal Server: Hotfolder and Images2Pdf desktop shortcuts were created, although shortcuts were disabled.
- PDFCreator Professional and Terminal Server: The creation of PDF/A with grayscale was broken. Temporarily this is fixed by using a RGB ICC profile.
- PDFCreator Professional and Terminal Server: The ReadMe file on how to build the x86 MSI file, is now an executable batch file.
- Update from 07/30/2020: We fixed the COM interface with PDFCreator 4.1.2.