These are the major improvements:
- the printer driver is now package aware, which improves the deployment to non-admin users
- parallel signing of PDF's can no longer cause exceptions
- we have fixed a problem that could cause the license activation to fail
- PDF/A are now always generated correctly
- FastWebView is now disabled by default as it caused Ghostscript to crash for certain input
The license activation bug can potentially affect the uptime of PDFCreator Server instances. We would like to encourage PDFCreator Server users to install the update as soon at conveniently possible, to ensure an uninterrupted service.